Multiuse Savings Coupon on NuvaRing for Eligible Patients
Eligible patients may save 50% off of their out-of-pocket cost on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for NuvaRing. Maximum savings is $50 per prescription.
Please see accompanying Patient Information for NuvaRing, including the information about the increased risk of serious cardiovascular side effects, especially in women who smoke, and discuss it with your doctor. The physician Prescribing information also is included.
The coupon is not insurance.
NuvaRing is a prescription medication. Only your health care provider can decide if NuvaRing is right for you.
If eligible, follow these steps to save 50% off of your out-of-pocket cost on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for NuvaRing. Maximum savings is $50 per prescription.
- If your doctor thinks that NuvaRing is right for you, he or she will write a prescription for NuvaRing.
- To activate the coupon, call 855-208-3316 or click on the appropriate button below.
- Print the coupon.
- Present the coupon and your insurance card (if any) with a valid signed prescription at any participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacy (certain restrictions apply).
- If you are unable to redeem the coupon at your eligible retail or mail-order pharmacy, please keep your receipt and call McKesson Corporation at 855-208-3316 within 30 days of purchase to request a Direct Member Reimbursement (DMR) form. Please Note: Not all patients will be eligible for Direct Member Reimbursement. Merck may discontinue Direct Member Reimbursement at any time without notice.
- The coupon can be used up to 12 times before the expiration date and provides 50% off of your out-of-pocket cost, up to a maximum benefit of $50, on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions (regardless of the quantity supplied on the prescription).
- Not all patients are eligible to use the coupon. Please see Coupon Terms and Conditions.
Please note: The same coupon offer is available in different forms. For example, you may receive the coupon from your doctor or you may print the coupon yourself from the product web site. Regardless of how many coupons you receive or print, you may only use the coupon and receive 50% off of your out-of-pocket cost for an eligible prescription, up to a maximum benefit of $50, up to 12 times before the expiration date printed on the coupon.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- The coupon is valid for 50% off your out-of-pocket cost, up to a maximum of $50, on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for NuvaRing (regardless of the quantity supplied on the prescription).
- Coupon is valid for 12 times use only. Patient must have a co-payment or make full cash payment for the prescription. Savings are limited to 50% off the amount of your out-of-pocket cost, up to a maximum of $50 per prescription, for up to 12 qualifying prescriptions.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- The coupon is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
- The coupon is not insurance.
- The coupon is valid for patients with private insurance or cash-paying patients. Not valid for patients covered under Medicaid, Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan (“Healthcare Reform”), any qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange established by a state government or the federal government, or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program (collectively, "Government Programs").
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon. Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through this offer. Patient is responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required.
- The coupon can be used only by eligible United States or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico residents at participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacies in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Product must originate in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- The coupon is the property of Merck and must be turned in on request.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Merck reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Merck, for market research and other purposes related to assessing coupon programs. Data shared with Merck will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Please read the accompanying Patient Information and discuss it with your doctor. Also accompanying is the physician Prescribing Information.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014.
Prescription NuvaRing is a flexible vaginal ring approved for the prevention of pregnancy in women.
Important Safety Information
Cigarette smoking increases the risk of serious cardiovascular side effects when you use combination oral contraceptives. This risk increases even more if you are over age 35 and if you smoke 15 or more cigarettes a day. Women who use combination hormonal contraceptives, including NuvaRing, are strongly advised not to smoke.
- The use of combination oral contraceptives is associated with increased risks of several serious side effects, including blood clots, stroke, or heart attack. NuvaRing is not for women with a history of these conditions. The risk of getting blood clots may be greater with the type of progestin in NuvaRing than with some other progestins in certain low-dose birth control pills. It is unknown if the risk of blood clots is different with NuvaRing use than with the use of certain birth control pills.
- NuvaRing is not for women with certain cancers or those who may be pregnant.
- NuvaRing does not protect against HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- The most common side effects reported by NuvaRing users are: vaginal infections and irritation, vaginal secretion, headache, weight gain, and nausea.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please read the Patient Information for NuvaRing, including the information about the increased risk of serious cardiovascular side effects, especially in women who smoke, and discuss it with your doctor. The physician Prescribing Information is also available.
Back to top